Friday, March 10, 2006

It's So Odd Not to Be Looking For A Job

Well, I just finished a project for a new client, Brian Fletcher. It was easy and fast and he's really a nice guy. Then, Jackie had me bid on doing (just) groups with her on a project in Philadelphia and some other city. And Brian told me about another project, which I don't think will develop. But, this is all good. I should be developing other leads for work -- and I will, but I just don't feel the urgency. Now that seminary is in the offing, all that anxiety about finding a job and finding one I won't hate has disappeared. Everything is on hiatus as far as seminary is concerned, but Matt Gunter did get his reference in and I will go to the Prospective Student Weekend in early April. I need to concentrate on getting a car now before my tires all blow and the engine pops. Time to get busy. Saw Dad today and the Hospice nurse happened to be there. Dad has lost 14 pounds since he came there and 7 pounds in just the last month. That is disturbing and that will make them sign him up for another 3 months of Hospice. We played cards today and he shaved. He has his glasses now, too. I have to remember to pray and not just feel hopeless about this situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment