Thursday, September 21, 2006

9-18-06 Night

What a day! Seemingly slow-paced, fun, and relaxed, but we were all so tense. It's going to be a tough week. Elizabeth went home early with her long commute. Younger ones were dead tired, so I'm feeling fine about my tiredness. Lots of frank talk about stress in this program. Got a bill for $7,990 today. That's stress inducing! I know all the names of the juniors (first years). Made myself memorize them. Went to 3 services: morning prayer, Eucharist, and Evensong. Didn't make the 4th -- Compline. Frustrated because my computer isn't connecting to the Internet and I think it's because it can't find my IP address. Also, my new printer has an extra part that isn't pictured in the directions and the whole thing just isn't working right. It should be easy, right? It's plug and play. I need to get to a computer to see how much I'm eating and if I'm getting enough protein. I'm sure I'm fine, but you never know. I'm exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment