Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Enjoying My Break

Even though I'm taking care of tedious things like taxes and car maintenance and haircuts, I am enjoying this break. 73 degrees yesterday didn't hurt. Have seen three movies in the last week: Breach (incredible acting job by Chris Cooper, usual); Amazing Grace (good treatment of history that was not intrinsically exciting, violent, or sexy); and Zodiac (3 hours long! Could have been edited better, but, nevertheless, really good acting and fascinating story even though you know the crime never gets solved). I lived north of San Francisco in Vacaville from 70-72 and I don't remember being the least bit concerned about the Zodiac killer -- and the early murders happened in Vallejo, just on the other side of the foothills. Go figure.

Talked to Suzi Holding about Epiphany. She wants me to write up a list of "learning goals" and then talk to her about Epiphany or wherever. She's right, of course. I need to be a bit more deliberate about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment