Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Coming Attractions: Alice in Wonderland







I certainly have been known to get excited about upcoming films. I'm eagerly awaiting the new Harry Potter, and I'm looking forward to Julia and Julie, The Time Traveler's Wife, and Yoo-Hoo, Mrs. Goldberg. I just came across these beautiful pictures from Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland which will be released in 2010. The first picture of Johnny Depp as The Mad Hatter just takes my breath away -- as did Anne Hathaway as The White Queen. Alice is played by Mia Wasikowska, whom some of you may know from HBO's In Treatment, where she played a precocious teenage gymnast. Helena Bonham Carter is The Red Queen. The promising cast also includes Stephen Fry as The Cheshire Cat, Alan Rickman as The Caterpillar, Crispin Glover as The Knave of Hearts, and Christopher Lee as The Jabberwock.

No comments:

Post a Comment